Friday, December 28, 2007

Fire Branding Customers to Your Business

The idea of fire branding customers comes from my grand daughter, Taylor. She applied a tattoo to her shoulder and was pleased as she displayed a small peace symbol about the size of a peanut. Each time I looked at her shoulder, I was reminded of the little symbol and what it meant. It made me think about how great it would be to fire brand customers with my business name. I thought of countless ways of placing my logo around the world to spread the right image.

I realized that several companies are fire branding their image everyday. All I have to do is see a red and blue swirl and Pepsi comes to mind. A few yellow arches and hamburgers with fries make me hungry. A consistent image is what makes this work for them.
Caregiving Resources Local service providers, decision making tools, expert advice & more.

Turning Drab to Fabulous Having a consistent image creates an impact with customers. Later this month I will be attending a few conventions where my image and my booth must create an impression. I will fire brand my image from the shirts I will be wearing to the consistent stationary and sales collateral on display. My sales video has been reworked to link my logo to an image of myself as I promote my sales management consulting business.
Branding Info Get Info on Branding from 14 search engines in 1.

Creating brand awareness is the dream of every marketing executive. Consistent branding is the only way to make this work. A logo is the customer link to your business and yourself as a salesperson. The more consistent you are with it, the stronger your brand becomes.
Custom Branding Irons Flame, Propane, & Electric Heated. Shipped In 7-10 Business Days.

One company that can help create a fire branding impact is Letter Click. The Letter Click Company is an Email Services Provider (ESP) that brands your email consistently. If you want to try out their service, give them a try for 30 days. I'm sure you will be pleased with the results. I have been using their service for a few months and recommend them.

Talk the Talk Consistently The fire branding idea also reminded me of how important it is to have a consistent message about what we offer to our customers. Taylor asked me what I did for a living. Although I normally have the right answer, I struggled with the question. The 30 second sales script didn't flow like it should, this challenged me to rediscover the right words and develop a consistent talk track.

If a friend asked you what you do, can you answer the question consistently? Now I can say, "I teach businesses how to develop their business relationships more effectively with proven sales actions. My sales process and sales management strategies increase sales and profits through systems that are easy to implement and guarantees results. Is your business interested in increasing sales?" You might notice that I finished my answer with a question.

Steve Martinez is a Sales Management Growth Strategist and Founder of Selling Magic. Ask about brand mail or a "Sales Audit" and subscribe to his ezine to Increase profits with the best practices of sales management at http://www.sellingmagic.com

No comments: